WavePad Sound Editor
Professional Audio Editing Software
This sound editing software is a full featured professional audio editor for Windows or Mac. It lets you make and edit music, voice and other audio recordings. When editing audio files you can cut, copy and paste parts of recordings and, if required, add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction. WavePad works as a wav editor or mp3 editor but it also supports a number of other file formats including vox, gsm, real audio, au, aif, flac, ogg and more.
WavePad is designed to be a very easy and intuitive to use for audio editing. Within minutes you will be able to open or record an audio file and edit it. But if you take time to explore the other features you will find many powerful tools for editing audio designed with the professional sound engineer in mind.
* Sound editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, autotrim and more.
* Audio effects include, amplify, normalize, equaliser, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse, sample rate conversion and more.
* Full featured Mp3 editing software support.
* Supports a number of other file formats including wav (multiple codecs) vox, gsm, real audio, au, aif, flac, ogg and many more.
* Batch processing supports up to 32000 files allowing you to apply effects and/or convert your files as a single function.
* Tools include spectral analysis (FFT) and speech synthesis (text-to-speech).
* Recorder supports autotrim and voice activated recording and more.
* Audio restoration features including noise reduction and click pop removal.
* Supports sample rates from 6000 to 96000Hz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits.
* Includes its own CD ripper with 'ultrafast 'rip mode and cddb music database lookup.
* Works directly with MixPad multi-track audio mixing software.